POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : media-fog bug? : Re: media-fog bug? intersecting with isosurface Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: media-fog bug? intersecting with isosurface
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Feb 2006 04:55:23
Message: <43fae38b$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for giving the partial script earlier, Thomas. I just now got a look
at a rendering of that here and saw the container bubble this time. I was
going to ask if you had POV 3.6.1a or the 3.6.1b but I guess that's not the
reason anyhow.

I didn't know you were using two fogs together before this point in time,
thinking it was only media and one fog. I have no idea why the two fogs
cause the media container to appear.

Bob H